2020-2021 Virtual Programs
Fall 2020 Virtual Programs
Registration is required, and donations are welcome. Please note that our evening programs have moved to Monday night.
For questions about registration and attendance for Mahwah Museum virtual programs contact us, below.
- Some special events and workshops may require an advanced purchase or fee, in which case the access links will be sent after registration.
Our Virtual Events for the Fall of 2020 include:
- September 12, 10:00 am – 12:00 noon Webinar
- The Les Paul Legacy Event Series Presents: An Online Guitar Workshop with Muriel Anderson, advance purchase required
- October 5, 7:30 pm Webinar
- An Inside Look at Palisades Amusement Park – Moderated by Vince Gargiulo, with guests speakers – Q&A afterward
- October 17, 10:00 am – 12:30 pm Webinar *Cancelled*
- Workshop: How to Care for and Maintain your Guitar, advance purchase required
- October 19, 7:30 pm Webinar
- Life at Ramapo College in the 70’s: Student Perspective – Moderated by Charlie Carreras, with alumni guest speakers – Q&A afterward
- November 2, 7:30 pm Webinar
- The Making of a Village: Ridgewood Grows Up, 1894-1905 – With Peggy Norris and Joe Suplicki
- November 14, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm Webinar
- Life at Ramapo College in the 70’s: Faculty Perspecive – Moderated by Charlie Carreras, with faculty guest speakers – Q&A afterward
- December 7, 7:30 pm
- All Things Les Paul: The Early Years of Recording – With Gene Paul, son of Les Paul
Events and workshops for the spring of 2021 will be added shortly. Check back for updates and additions!
Winter 2021 Virtual Programs
Our Virtual Events for the Winter of 2021 include:
- January 23, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm Webinar
- Starting Your Family Tree- A Webinar – Q&A afterwards, with Cathy Moran Hajo
- February 20, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm – Webinar
- The History of Palisades Amusement Park – A Webinar Q&A afterwards, with Vince Gargiulo
- March 1, 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm – Webinar
- Stitches in Time: Quilts, 1800-1976-A Webinar – Q&A afterwards, with Peggy Norris
- April 10, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm Webinar
- What’s In Your Attic – Sharing Mahwah’s History- A Webinar – Q&A afterwards, with Cathy Moran Hajo
- TBD, 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm – Webinar
- Mahwah’s Fallen Military: Remembering our Soldiers and Sailors -A Webinar – Q&A afterwards, with Diane Mateo
For questions about registration and attendance for Mahwah Museum virtual programs use the contact form below.