This Day In History: 1955-03-20
The historic Ramapo Reformed Church was rededicated after its renovation in a special Dedication Service. In addition to the Rev. Howard E. Friebely, former pastor Clarence S. Howard, Rev. Robert Geddes, Executive-Secretary of the New Jersey Synod of the Reformed Church in America and the Rev. Howard G. Hagerman of the Reformed Church in Newark, who gave the Dedicatory sermon, attended. Musical selections included “How Lovely are thy Dwellings” by Spohr. Chairman of the arrangements Committee was Norman H. Sherow.