This Day In History: 1945-03-10
April 1st was announced as the last date that old members of the Houvenkopf Country Club could continue to use the Golf Course without joining the new Out O’Bounds Aero and Golf Club. The tennis Committee announced that Mr. Alexander Banks of Suffern had donated a tennis trophy to get their program started for the year. No details were revealed as to how the trophy was to be awarded. The full membership of the various committees were not to be revealed until after the official opening on April 1st.