This Day In History: 1944-03-05
The Fardale Honor Roll was dedicated in a ceremony at the corner of Forest Road and Wyckoff Avenue. The sign was designed and constructed under the supervisions of Marvin Akin. Alfred Heflin and John Storms donated shrubs and Harry Stenner flowers to be planted at the site. Permission for using the plot was granted by Mrs. Mary Ackerman of Ramsey. Heflin and Stenner were in charge of the landscaping.