The Mahwah Museum will open Saturday, September 26 from 1-4 pm
We are delighted to announce that the Mahwah Museum will reopen to the public on Saturday, September 26, 2020.
At this time, the Museum will only be open one day per week, on Saturdays, from 1 to 4 pm.
To ensure the safety of our guests and our docents, we have made some adjustments to our operations.
Following state guidelines, the Museum will be operating at 25% capacity. This means only 10 persons at a time upstairs and 6 downstairs. We will ask guests to wait outside if we have reached capacity.
Everyone entering the Museum must wear a face covering.
- We will use a temperature gun at the entrance; anyone registering a fever will not be admitted.
- We will have hand sanitizers available inside the Museum.
- We have created a one-way path through the Museum and ask that guests stay 6 feet away from others.
- In the Donald Cooper Model Railroad area, we have removed the play train table, coloring book area and videos to reduce risk.
- Play a Les Paul Guitar must be scheduled ahead of time. Guitars that are played will be quarantined for three days in between players.