1875-08-26

Impressive ceremonies marked the laying of the cornerstone of the Ramsey Reformed Church. The new church was complete except for...

1965-08-24

A large number of the members of the Mahwah congregation began to attend the district convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses at...

1961-08-21

A special congregational meeting of the Holy Cross Lutheran Church authorized the drawing of a master plan for future expansion...

1946-08-11

The Campgaw Union Sunday School was closed for the remainder of the month of August because of an epidemic of...

1950-03-28

The addition to the Chapel of the Ramapo Reformed Church was dedicated.  Additional space was provided for religion education with...

1955-03-20

The historic Ramapo Reformed Church was rededicated after its renovation in a special Dedication Service.  In addition to the Rev....